Welcome to The Lantern House! Be the first one to live in Chelsea's most extraordinary new condo building. Designed by Heatherwick Studio, this new architectural gem offers an unparalleled suite of amenities and Related's best-in-class services providing an unrivaled lifestyle experience.
Residence 404 features:
- 1,015 SF interior, one bedroom and 1.5 bathroom
- Eastern exposures overlooking The Highline Park, and Empire State Building
- Dramatic three-dimensional bay windows are featured in every room
- 10'5 ceilings in the living room
- Glorious chef's kitchen with Gaggenau appliances including wine refrigeration, a custom suspended light fixture of bronze-finished metal and specialty glass, convex fluted oak cabinetry, Calacatta Venato marble slab countertops
- 5" wide plank French oak flooring Throughout the apartment
- Washer and dryer located in the unit
- Elegant en-suite master bathroom features Nestos Beige marble slab flooring and walls, Polished Opal White marble countertops, a built-in mirror and medicine cabinet with custom-designed bronze-finished metal and specialty glass wall sconces and fluted mirror panels, custom vanity, wall-mounted Toto toilet and radiant floor heating
- The powder room features a Polished Black Onyx slab feature wall and Hone Black Onyx floors
- Closets custom designed by California Closets
- Motorized shades with solar and blackout function in every room
- Private storage is available for additional fee.
Health and well-being are central to the amenity program at Lantern House featuring a 75' swimming pool, infrared sauna, cold plunge, hot tub, massage/treatment room, steam rooms, a state-of-the-art Health Club programmed and managed by Equinox and a yoga and meditation room overlooking the High Line Park. Additional resident amenities include an outdoor courtyard nestled underneath the High Line, playroom, co-working lounge, library, game room, private dining room, media lounge and rooftop terrace.
Residents of Lantern House will also enjoy exclusive programming, community events and preferred access, tickets and other benefits to an elite segment of art, media, fashion, culinary, wellness and cultural experiences provided by Related Life. Parking and storage are available for additional fee.
Located in the most desirable part of West Chelsea, just moments from Hudson River Park, Hudson Yards, Meatpacking District, the Gallery District and the West Village.